Sunday, March 13, 2011

Family portrait... my sister Manu.

Hi guys!
I unfortunately dropped my new macbook pro on the floor! I know it is horrible, believe me I screamed!! But I managed somehow to damaged only the iphoto and nothing else, for this reason I can only use old pictures that I already have in my computer until I get it fixed....

So today, I am presenting you a painting of my sister that I did for her, it took me a couple of days to do the whole thing, it was easy, I wanted something pretty, for her of her... I tried to integrate things that she likes and who she is in it... She loves Nature, she loves to mountain bike, she has a big thing for video games, she is so generous, she has a big heart..., there she is...

To my baby sister Emmanuelle aka Manu, I love you...

Miss Drey.

"Manu", Barcelona 2010



1 comment:

  1. lovely painting of a lovely person ... I like the way you have used the colours and the symbols to make it very much "Manu" !!

    ReplyDelete