Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am Drey....

Hi guys! my name is Drey, I am 30 years old, I am a french girl from a tiny island situated in the South Pacific, New Caledonia, and I am married to a wonderful Danish man that I met in London,  I am a mum of two incredible kids Jack, who is now 6 and born in London and Matilda, who is 4 and born in
Barcelona.

We have been travelling around the globe with our little ones, tasting new food, experiencing new culture, meeting amazing people,  enjoying art and craft of all the places we've crossed...

I am a creative kind as you would have guessed! I love art, I love craft, everything that I do have to look good...I mean great! So there I am, Lil'Dreys Art&Craft blog, I will share all my projects, experiences, from me painting, me doing art with my kids, me preparing special events like a christmas dinner or a kid's birthday party,...

My goal: for myself, compiling my work and ideas in one place and having it as a live portfolio,
and for you, getting inspired and making you do things with your hands, you will see being creative just makes your life so much more colorful...

Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask me anything you want!....

Artistically yours, Miss Drey

No comments:

Post a Comment