Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to school

Hi guys!

Been missing a few months, haven't I!! Yes sorry! We move to a new country, actually an island, Martinique, during the school year with our new addition to the family, Baby Stella, so kind of a full plate but it should get better from now on!!

So the holidays are almost over, it is hard to tell when you live here but yeah, school starts next week, oh my god!

Reading the list of school supplies to Matilda, she noticed sadly that she can't use her favorite friction erasable pens, only good quality rollball pen in black, red, green and blue (again Matilda face, not so happy, she likes her turquoise!!) I had to think of something to make those pens more appealing to her!!



I found some pretty tapes in a box, I got them in Barcelona for very cheap and I finally found a use for them...



Quick, easy, cheap and very effective, we like it!!...



Matilda is in love with her new pens, mission accomplie!!








Bye guys, see you soon!
Miss Drey.

No comments:

Post a Comment